Three Week Challenge:
Finding a home church to attend is a big decision and commitment. Before you make a decision I would like to challenge you to attend Kirklin Assembly of God for three weeks. During this time God can confirm if this is the place for you. The following questions should be answered...
- Is this church a place where I can connect with God and worship freely?
- Will I learn about the Bible here?
- Is fellowship and community encouraged here?
- Are peoples lives being changed?
- Is there a place for me to serve in the church?
- Does the church reach out by sending missionaries through financial giving and local outreach?
- Do I feel like this is a place I could call home?
- Is this where God wants me to be?